- Manometer Factory LLC (Manometr-Kharkiv) is the official supplier of the National Nuclear Energy Generating Company „Enetroatom“ (Ukraine).
- The development of new products is coordinated with NNEGC Energoatom and SNIRU. Qualification tests and experimental exploitation at NPP’s are completed.
- Quality control is certified by NNEGC Energoatom
- All nuclear grade pressure transmitters are controlled by specialists of the conformity assestment body „CERTATOM“ before shippment to the end user.
- Manometer Factory cunducts annual workshops for NPP personnel
Analog Pressure Transmitter Safir-Ns for Harsh Environments
Stainless steel housing, special design of the electronic module, resistant sealing, remote sensor design allow operation of pressure transmitters Safir-Ns in harsh environments.
Pressure transmitters Safir Ns have been qualified by thermal, seismic, radiation testing and were approved for application in safety related systems of Nuclear Power Plants.
Spent Fuel Pool Level Measurement System Based on Three-Channel Transmitter Safir 2536 Ns 3
- 1, 2, 3-channel transmitter module
- Correction of medium density changes
- Immersion 25 m
- Radiation TID 2,88 MGy
- Working temperature 250 °C
- Cable length 300 m
Special Solutions for Nuclear Power Plants:
“Manometer Factory” LLC has developed a series of technical solutions for pressure and level measurement which are qualified for applications in safety related systems and PAMS in nuclear power plants. The instrumentation is developed to operate in accidental situations such as loss of coolant accident (LOCA), earthquake and overheating of fuel in the spent fuel pool under high temperature (up to 250 °C), and gamma radiation (160 kGy/h, 2,88 MGy TID).